Mittwoch, 9. August 2017

K1-834 - Happy Birthday with negative DieCut

Ich hab gestern endlich mal wieder fleißig an meinem Basteltisch gewerkelt und hab in Regenbogen-Farben gebadet... und hab eine der Techniken verwendet, die uns Kristina Werner in der OCC gezeigt hat.
 
Finally I was busy crafting in my craftroom yesterday and I took a bath in rainbow-colors... and used one of the techniques Kristina Werner showed to us in the OCC.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hier die erste Karte für Day-1.
Here's the first card for Day-1.

K1-834 - Happy Birthday with negative DieCut

K1-834 - Happy Birthday - Detail
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
K1-834 - blended background panel
Über die Karte:
Ich war mit meinem kreisförmigen Ink-Blending nur aus den drei Primärfarben (gelb, rot, blau) nicht ganz so glücklich - das violett ist im Farbton nicht ganz so geworden, wie ich es mir erhofft hatte...  Aber Not macht ja bekanntlich erfinderisch... Also hab ich einen Teil dessen, was mich gestört hat einfach mit dem negative DieCut-Stück verdeckt und jetzt kommt das regenbogenfarbige Hintergrundpapier schön zur Geltung! Zum Schluß hab ich die Karte noch mit vielen ganz zarten, fast durchsichtigen Pailletten abgerundet.

About this card:
I wasn't really happy with my circle-ink-blending result. I blended only the three primary colors(yellow, red and blue) together but my purple doesn't turn out as I planned... But you know, adversities bring new ideas (or: Necessity is the mother of invention!)... So I covered this part with a piece of negative DieCut and now the colorful rainbow background pops out! To finish the card I adhered lots of  almost clear sequins in mellow tints.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Entered here:
Entered in the Gallery of Day-1 *1
I used the one of the blending techniques Kristina Werner showed on Day 1.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Verwendete Materialien:
I just mention some of the special products I used on this card:
Stampin'Up & Sizzix: Thinlits - Happy Birthday (143700) → negative DieCut piece

Cardbase / Watercolor Paper / thick cardstock /
Ranger: Ink Blending Tool & Distress Inks - squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, worn lipstick, candied apple, salty ocean, blueprint sketch & Multi Medium Matte / 
Kleberoller, Tombow /
Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Sequins - Twinkle lights /
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Schillernde Grüße, Eure Wiebke.
Dazzling greetings from Wiebke.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!